1° Stre.To dissemination event: Launch of a network of qualified and environmental friendly women enterprises
The Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Karakalpak Administration of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Uzbekistan have started, within specific dissemination events, the setup of a network of qualified and environmental friendly women enterprises. The network represents the main objective of the project “Strengthening tourism sector enhancing business intermediary organizations capacity to assist tourism- Stre.To”.
The dissemination events intended to:
• Present the aims and objectives of the Stre.To network to government institutions and women tourist enterprises ;
• Present the role and services of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Kazakhstan and of the Karakalpak Administration of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Uzbekistan for the network;
• Present the benefit for Women tourist Enterprises provided by the participation to the network;
• Collect the first adhesion from interested SME’s;
• agree with a project timeline and action plan at least for the first year;
• to facilitate the development of professional and personal duties/relationships between and among project Partners.
In both countries events were attended by representatives of regional administration, tourism agencies and tourism enterprises interested in joining the network. A selection of collected press releases and photos of the two events have been uploaded in this site.
Almaty February 3th, 2012 - Nukus February 8th,2012
In this section
(ppt, 4.9MB )
(pdf, 5.3MB )
(pdf, 155kB )
(ppt, 5MB )
(ppt, 2.9MB )
(pdf, 474.7kB )
(pdf, 4.5MB )
(pdf, 5.3MB )
(doc, 557kB )
(doc, 319.5kB )